Full Change log for version 1.50.00
(Changes since version 1.42.00)
- Filter the candle detail list. Touch the legend section and the filter will be used.
- Homepage / Blog is updated
- New settings screen allows the automatic saving after relevant / rapid changes of the candle flame.
- Show the rect around the flame with red marks where reflexions are blocked during the detection process
- Animation shows the average duration of storage process of an image
- Wick detection, follows the movement of the wick
- Speed up a lot of functions. This is useful when more than 1000 measurements are stored
- Show the measurement count based on changed flames behind the planed measurement count
- Shows only a vertical line in the flame, when there was no bottom line position for the wick.
- Write a measurement change text in the image. „Flame hight changed“, „Flame is extinguished“, …
- Some text improvements.
- Bug in device pitch angle calculation
- MaximumImageCounter calculation fixed in some ways.
- Switch the „Project List“ to high lighted when the app starts.
- Bug in the saving process during the marking of the image with lines and text
- Picture export works in the portrait and landscape modus
- Wick recognition when the wax is melted
- Automatic exposure and automatic focus do not work correct